Our staff members embody the following values and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide.
1. Our partnerships with consumers, their families, our staff, the community, business associates and volunteers comprise the TRP treatment team.
2. Consumer and family involvement is vital to the success of our programs.
3. We are committed to providing safe, secure and responsive services to the entire family.
1. We honor the preservation of each consumer’s self-respect and dignity.
2. Warmth, kindness and caring in everything we do demonstrates our compassion.
3. Showing special understanding for the needs of the family is fundamental.
1. Follow through is basic.
2. TRP is uncompromising in our commitment to quality and expertise.
3. We are firm in our commitment to socially responsible business practices and community responsiveness.
1. Programs are enriched through partnerships with consumers, families, counties, agencies and other community based providers.
2. TRP is committed to collaboration rather than competition in developing new services.
3. We believe that the best results are obtained when a team holds responsibility.
1. A sense of humor is essential – smiling and laughter are therapeutic.
2. Our enthusiastic attitude promotes energetic performance.
3. We have a strong pride in ourselves and a natural enthusiasm for the work we do.
1. At TRP, flexibility allows us to provide our consumers with the most appropriate programs and services.
2. We understand – and strive to meet – the range and variety of mental health needs of our consumers and their families.
3. We provide innovative and effective programs and services that enhance our consumers’ wellness and promote their recovery.
1. We don’t just describe problems – we solve them.
2. Strength of character is vital to what we do.
3. In our partnerships, integrity, trust, respect and dependability are all non-negotiable.